Monday, August 18, 2008

MCAT-mares

The first thing that popped into my mind this morning was the Gibbs free energy equation.

I literally opened my eyes and before I could think,

"ahh...it's a new day...I'm going to make myself a coffee..."

I thought:

"Shit! Is it spontaneous if the answer is negative or positive, and what is it if the S is negative and the H is positive?"

This is no way to start the day.

I haven't even cracked biology yet. Exam is a week away tomorrow. Oh. Crap. Make. It. Stop.

Is that a funeral march I hear??

4 comments:

Rogue Medic said...

Funeral marches are on the MCATs, too? It is a good thing I never seriously wanted to be a doctor. Imagine having to learn some New Orleans jazz, because that would be the only kind of funeral march that would interest me.

Albinoblackbear said...

Above is march I was refering to.

:)

One of my favorite poems. Thought I'd post it instead of writing about the tenuous grip on sanity I feel I have right now.

Enjoy! Best read with some classical piano, Bach or something...anything in a minor key playing in the background.

Bostonian in NY said...

I had nightmares about being scutted for about a week straight. I'd wake up and get ready to go do whatever scut it was that I had to do, and then I'd realize that I was in my room and none of my residents were there. It was bad.

Albinoblackbear said...

Ughghghhh...I hate workmares/scutmares/schoolmares.

The worst is that for me they always seem to be a loop that keeps replaying, and I can't get a new 'mare' going.

Nothing like 'being' at the hospital during your 5 hours of sleep!