Monday, February 14, 2011

Request

One of my oldest, nearest, and dearests asked me to make a post on his behalf. How could I refuse?

Canada Post is currently running a design competition for a mental health related stamp. Richard is in the finalists with one of the top five designs. His life (like many of ours) has been touched by mental illness and he's used those experiences to create his submission.


Please follow the link and give him your vote. It would mean a lot, to a lot of people if he won. His design is called Beautiful Hope.

7 comments:

Headstrong said...

What a neat stamp! Will do!

Cartoon Characters said...

I love it! :)
Not only did I vote for it but I posted it on my FB page to encourage all my friends to vote also! :)

PGYx said...

Voted & hope he wins!

Albinoblackbear said...

Thanks guys!

Yes, I love his submission as well. The other ones are lovely but, I am biased I guess.

(And thanks for FB posting it as well, CC).

Liana said...

Voted! It's ranked second now.

Albinoblackbear said...

Great! It was ranked 3rd yesterday so maybe my little FB/blog campaign is working!!

Keet said...

It's definitely working!!! He's in first place now! Thank you all for your support. Richard is such a talented designer, and his life, like so many of ours has been touched by the stigma and challenges people with mental health face.

Thanks so much ABB for the post! you're a super star.