Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mozart for Lunch

Today Tobie played a lunchtime concert with his piano quartet. It is so lovely to get to listen to live music and allow the neurons in other parts of my brain to fire. I took this photo of him just before the show and I adore it (as I do, him).

Viola. Not violin.
I also included a short clip the concert for your listening pleasure, it is from the first movement of Mozart's Piano Quartet in G minor. Apologies for my consistently bad camera operating skills and poor vantage point.



Oh and yes, he is for hire!

6 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Very dapper.

Albinoblackbear said...

He's a dandy indeed. Unlike yours truly who essentially lives in sweatpants and old t-shirts! =) It's a wonder he stays with me sometimes...

Cartoon Characters said...

Gorgeous photo.

Loved the way when you panned over to the piano during the recital, you never really lost sight of Tobie.:)

My mom played violin, then crossed over to playing the saw with her bow...continuous entertainment at our house!

When you said Tobie was "for hire"....you meant.....???

:) Excuse me for being cheeky!

Albinoblackbear said...

Thanks! =)

Hahah, figured that might raise some eyebrows!!

Anonymous said...

Made me wish I could play an instrument well.

All that and dapper too? Definitely a keeper :P

OMDG said...

Tobie is so cute!

Sounds like a great way to spend a lunch.