Monday, February 7, 2011

No Mets!

Just received an email from Elaine.

No mets! Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles!!

Her surgeon is confidant that the two tumors are new, low grade, and contained.

She still gets to have her holiday before starting chemo, surgery, and possibly radiation. I can tell by her email that she is is great spirits (she is a great spirit) and I am smiling as I write this. So yes. It is going to be another tough road for her, but she is standing with her fist in the air.

Thank you for letting me worry on this blog, and thank you again for all your virtual support. I am sending her this screen shot to show how most of these dots constitute a thought, hope, prayer, or positive vibe, that was sent up into the universe today for her.



11 comments:

Absentbabinski said...

Awesome news. I'm so happy for you :)

OMDG said...

YAY!!!

Hella big dot in Thailand.

OMDG said...

or china....

L said...

So good to hear. Keep up the encouragement; we will too!

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Hey! I think I can see my dot from here!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it!

PGYx said...

So happy to hear this! We're still going to keep pulling and praying to keep the good news coming. :-)

Liana said...

Good to hear. :)

Medical Mojave said...

Oh yay!

M

MDToBe said...

So glad to hear this! Will be rooting for her, and I'm glad she won't have mets to worry about along :).

Rogue Medic said...

My first thought was that you were posting something about being a NY Yankees fan.

This is even better news.