Sunday, February 6, 2011

No Words

I can't even write coherently right now.

There is more to this story which will come soon but for now, please...whoever it/she/he is that you turn to dear readers in your time of asking, please turn to them now and ask for things to go well for Elaine.

Someone I love very much has just found out that her breast cancer has returned. Tomorrow she finds out if it has spread to her lymph system.

The rain is hitting hard against my window and I would give anything to be on a plane back to Canada right now. I am stuck here, halfway across the world, always! It makes me shudder in frustration.

Please put her and her family in your prayers.

13 comments:

NPO said...

Prayers to your friend that everything goes well.

Maha said...

My thuggee and prayers are with your friend and with you.

Beach Bum said...

My thoughts are with you. It's especially hard with the distance of ocean between you and your friend. Courage!

Cara said...

Aw shit. I hate cancer. My brother has pancreatic cancer, so I know the panic you're feeling - especially with the "medical" part of your brain that knows what this all may mean.

I'll pray for God's peace for you and for Elaine.

Grumpy, M.D. said...

I'm sorry. Sending hope.

PGYx said...

Doing it now! I pray the cancer is contained and that Elaine's body has/gets the tools it needs to regain full health. She's very lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

I'm terribly sorry to hear that. All the best to her.

Absentbabinski said...

So sorry to hear that, ABB :( I hope for the best.

Liana said...

So sorry. She is in my thoughts.

E. Greene said...

So sorry to hear that you and Elaine are going through this. I'll be thinking of you both.

Cartoon Characters said...

Definitely will. :(

Medical Mojave said...

Oh no! Will be thinking of your friend.

M

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

I'll send a prayer for your friend.