Saturday, May 14, 2011

Caption Please

So it was my good friend Georges's surprise birthday party last night. Fun was had by all. I ate approximately 7 desserts, drank three glasses of wine, and managed to somehow end up wearing a feather boa. I regretted the sugar/wine overload today when my training session rolled around, let me tell ya.

So the photo below was posted on FB and I thought, dang, that really needs a caption. So in a NY'er style rip off, I put it to you...best caption wins...er...best caption?? If you can't comment just send me an email. Come on dear readers, I know there are some deadly senses of humor out there and I need something to get me through today's biochem studies...don't let me down!!

Insert Your Sense of Humor Here



13 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

"And the FK69 model of sex doll is fully posable... watch as I elevate the arm here with the remote... and comes with a feather boa."

Albinoblackbear said...

Hahah, nice! Thanks Grump...I knew I could count on you for something hilarious and inappropriate. =)

Headstrong said...

Red light!

Headstrong said...

Mr. H prefers this sing-song one:

"Wax on...wax off..."

Sorry. Too many late night infomercials in the Headstrong household, methinks.

Albinoblackbear said...

Haha, yes and next I'll show Georges how to catch a fly between two chopsticks! =)

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

“hold up everyone, wait a minute, has anyone ever read the book Shadow of the Wind…is it worth reading?”

Albinoblackbear said...

Nice. One. Zazzy. =)

Anonymous said...

"After they drastically changed their uniforms, the SS found themselves much more accepted in social gatherings"

Dianne said...

"No, really. I've found it keeps the aliens at a comfortable distance."

Albinoblackbear said...

IANH--Hahaha, oh so borderline and so golden.

Dianne--haha, indeed...or maybe the gunners! =)

PGYx said...

I have to go with Grumpy's comment, which was funnier after I took a second look at the photo. You could do living mannequin work!

Hope the biochem study is progressing nicely!

Albinoblackbear said...

Submitted via email from Australia:

"So I said, Priscilla, you're Queen of the Desert now. This is how a queen waves."

=)

Thanks C.H!!!

Albinoblackbear said...

PGYx--oh the biochem is like a large thorn in my paw...

but I am trying to square my shoulders at the whole thing and do my best...

=)