Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why I Love My Mother

I was greeted with an email from my mother this morning.

The last few lines completely made my day:

The exams will be there soon enough. Don't get yourself too tightly wound.  You are already prepared. Chill a little. My considered opinion is don't overload the synapses cause "Girl,You know stuff."
Much love
Mom

Moms know stuff. I am heeding her advice. Though I did have an amazingly productive study day at the library after performing a below the fingers amputation of my laptop and leaving it at home.

Momma surrounded by all her grandbabies (at her 65th birthday that I missed this year)!

3 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Aren't Mom's awesome?

Ryan said...

That's great! And look at all those kids! I kept seeing more the longer I looked at the picture, like 'where's waldo'.

Good luck on the exams, I'm sure you're heaping pressure on, but I can't see how you won't come through with flying colours.

Albinoblackbear said...

Grump: Indeed!

Ryan: Heheh, I know, it is such a great pic, esp because it shows how all the grandkids are always attempting to go in 14 different directions at once. Amazing they were able to round them up for a photo.

And those are the new twins who I get to meet in a couple of weeks, oh I can't wait. Sigh. Family.