Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Grandmother Gives Birth To Triplets?

I had to comment. There are just so many things WRONG with this "news" story.

1) She's 46 years old. Funny how the headline doesn't read "46 year old..." Maybe I am choked because the fact that "grandmother" was in the headline made me read the story. Damn it! I hate being tricked by sleazy journalists!

2) Apparently she's aware that she would be challenged by looking after the boys.

"I'll probably have to use different coloured nail polish on them to tell them apart," she said.

"I don't want to get them mixed up."

Ummm...I think it is safe to say that the smallest thing you'll be worrying about is "getting them mixed up"!

3) 'David Molloy from the Queensland Fertility group said the chance of having identical triplets at the age of 46 was "probably the same as winning Gold Lotto."

I'd rather win the lotto.


No comments: