Saturday, December 15, 2012

FIRST INTERVIEW!!!

Nope! I am not afraid to use the oldest meme on the internet to display exactly how I feel!

Yes, I do believe I have the right to put that title in all caps.

Of course, I've been compulsively hitting 'refresh' on my emails since Thursday which is when some of the IMG programs were rumored to start sending offers/rejection letters out. Last night my mom and I were babysitting my brother's three little ones so I was distracted with the chaos until after their swimming lesson. As soon as they all fell into an "Ice Age" induced trance and I was able to check my email again.

Et voila!! My first offer!!

I screeched, jumped up and down, did some clapping, fist pumping, and then ran into the living room to 4 stunned sets of eyes. Of course my mom was over the moon, but the little-ies just looked up at me from their warm milk like I had completely lost the plot. My niece asking me, "are you a doctor yet?" Um, no....but it looks like I might actually get to be one soon!!


7 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations! Fingers crossed. Yay!

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Cool. I hope it works out!

Elizabeth Shouldice said...

BOOO YAAAA!!

Also, does that kid sort of look like Baby Sam, or is it just me?

Justin said...

Aaaaaand boom goes the dynamite. Nice job!

doctorcalm said...

Not surprised but very excited for you! Congratulations girl, you deserve it!

Ryan said...

aha! Congratulations, but really, was there ever any doubt? I'm sure it will be the first of many.

Anonymous said...

Put your fist up to the screen for an internet fist bump. Aw yeah.