Monday, December 3, 2012

6 Pack

Me: Yeah, ugh he said he "met someone else". From his running club, his running club. I mean, how cheesy is that?!

Ryan: Sooo cheesy. 

Me: I am pretty sure I know which one, the one with the six pack. I can't compete with that! I don't have time to get a six pack right now!

Ryan: Oh ppffffffttt! Who cares dude, you've got a six pack right here! [taps side of my head]

This is why we always need close friends around to keep things in perspective. 

I also love to write equations on windows.



6 comments:

OMDG said...

I was wondering why Tobie hadn't made your top worst things that had happened to you in the past year. Turns out, he deserved a post all his own. That sucks ABB. I'm sure you'll find someone new/better/else soon.

Albinoblackbear said...

Ha haha no. That wasn't Tobie. He actually would never do anything like that in a million years. Tobie was in the original draft though, but I figured march was too long ago I still be whining! :)

No that guy was just someone I've been dating for a few months. I am now officially buying a nuns costume and hunkering down for a lonnnnnng winter! :)

Just Me said...

Can't see the end of your cute story about passive/aggressive notes. By the way, Kevin is way cute...just saying.

Aunt Murry said...

Just have a good time. I second what Just me said. I am very intrigued to see the end of the story!

Albinoblackbear said...

@Just Me/Aunt Murray--will try to fix that...weird! Thanks for letting me know.

And yes, Keith is a hottie. :)

PGYx said...

"I am now officially buying a nuns costume and hunkering down for a lonnnnnng winter! :)"

Now you've gone and done it -- you'll be married by this time next year!

;-)