Monday, February 8, 2010

Sleep Talker

Tobie talks in his sleep a lot. Usually it is mumbly and in French* so I have a hard time deciphering what the heck he is going on about.

A few nights ago his nocturnal ramblings came out loud and clear:

"Yes, I am going to be an action figure, they'll be flying off the shelves..."

Ok. For those of you who don't know, Tobie is a violist. And not a Hulk sized one.

I cannot get the mental image of a Classical Musician Action figure out of my head now. Complete with tiny little viola case and music stand. He could have his street clothes or performance tuxedo included with purchase.

If only I knew a twisted toy maker

*He's French and no he doesn't sound like Justin Timberlake in Love Guru.

3 comments:

Keet said...

LOL - French Violist by day....

Albinoblackbear said...

hehehehe..love it.

Rogue Medic said...

I step into a phone booth, if I can find one (if not, I hide behind my cell phone and change - this could be a legitimate use for an IPad), and out comes The Mad Violinist! Able to recreate fingernails on a blackboard at 140dB! Able to shatter Tupperware! Able to stop the tantrum of a 2 year old! Able to put on a kilt and fit in with Bond. All without waking up!

I want a Wallace Shawn that says lines from The Princess Bride.

I know. I know. That would be Inconceivable!

Its been so long since I have seen My Dinner With Andre, that I would not even recognize any of the quotes.