Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Not So Humble Rally For Votes

The last time I won something was when I was 5 years old.

I sent in the bar code from a lucky charms box of cereal and won a large gum ball machine (complete with 2 refills of gumballs).

Now is your chance to give me the win over at Doctor D's blog. He graciously nominated me for a medblogger award and the votes close Friday!

Head over. Vote. For. Me. Often. :)

Heheh.

As Old MD Girl said, it's all for fun....I MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!*


*Ok, actually she was classy and just said the "it's all for fun" part. I am the jackass.

5 comments:

Rogue Medic said...

Humble?

What is that word? I don't think I can even recognize what language it is in.

Aside from that bit of confusion, you got my vote.

Albinoblackbear said...

Danke and Danke Lads.

Cheers!

OMDG said...

You know what's the coolest part about this poll? I had no idea so many people read our blogs!

Haha.

Albinoblackbear said...

OMDG--I know. Hilarious.

Just checked and in the past 30 days I've had 567 visitors come to my blog via yours.

How do you like them apples?? :)

Maybe we could do a medblogger version of "Almost Famous". heheh

OMDG said...

567! Holy cow!

Sometimes I wonder who reads my blog.... I'd imagine probably a lot of pre-meds. But every so often I get a comment from someone I wouldn't expect.