Sunday, January 16, 2011

Heads Up

Based on descriptive cellular pathology terms...if you ever look through a microscope and see this:

Your patient has papillary thyroid cancer.

Go figure.

That representation of Annie has always creeped me out. Now I know why.


ForeverRhonda said...

That's a little creepy. Thanks for sharing.

Grumpy, M.D. said...

I thought it was just the lack of pupils that was creepy. Now I know.

Threehills said...

Lol, wait until you look through and see this...

Just found you blog today and am enjoying it (if you couldn't tell by my three comments today alone).

Albinoblackbear said...

FR--It took me a minute to figure out WHY in HEAVENS name they called it that. Then one patho site kindy explained the "empty eyes". I never really considered the strangeness of the cartoon until is weird.

Grump--The aim of this bog *is* to educate, after all. ;)

TH--Ok, please explain what that is a ring for? Of?

Glad to hear you enjoy the blog! Welcome! :)