Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dublin

Merry Christmas Blogistan!

Someone please come save me from this very intermittent wifi and my sudden lack of gastronomic restraint.

It is 2000h and I need to go and brush my teeth because I've eaten so much sugar today that it feels like every tooth is covered in a mini blanket.

Missing my family large, numbing the pain with mulled wine. Ok, not overly adaptive but hey, whatever gets you though the day.

Failed at getting Tobie a present so will try to claw my way back to 'best girlfriend ever' status after my fall from grace today. What can I say? The man has expensive taste and I am a talentless pauper!

Hope everyone is well loved and well fed.

ABB

5 comments:

Doctor Blondie said...

merry christmas!! Skype is a wonderful thing if your family is far away.

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Merry to you, too.

ertwro said...

Too late, but still Merry Xmas!

Cartoon Characters said...

A pleasant Boxing day to you! ;)

Albinoblackbear said...

DB--I would skype them but the intewebs here is shite and the connection is no good. Love seeing the little ones 'live'!

Grump-- =)

Ert--Better late than never! hahah

CC--You too! "St. Stephens" day apparently here! I am hanging on to 'boxing day' though. =)