Sunday, March 23, 2014

R&R 2014

Just wanted to say I am heading to Rural & Remote conference in Banff this coming weekend. Looks like it's going to be a fantabulous weekend of sessions for the birkenstock-and-jean-wearing-bearded-bougie-carrying-mad-skillz-canoeing-to-work-rural-physician!! I am also excited (and a little scared based on the pre-reading) for the AIME and EDE-1 courses that I am taking when the conference is over.

So if any of ye are knocking about come and say hi! I'll be the one eating ribs at the BBQ and loading up on as many pens as possible.

3 comments:

Liana said...

Have fun. Not going this year but it's always a great conference.

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Macha said...

What was the briefly visible May Day about?? I hope not a distress signal.